Vehicle Equipment List
2011 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide® Street Bob
5 Reasons to buy from SS Cycle Brokers!
1. All bikes 2008 and newer come with a 1 month, 500 mile warranty. We have a certified Harley-Davidson mechanic on site
2. SS Auto Brokers/SS Cycle Brokers has been in business for 19 years. Our family has built a reputable business in Ogden for over 40 years.
3. We are the complete package for motorcycle needs from our full service department to our parts and accessory department.
4. All of our bikes go through a rigorous 360 inspection to insure they are road ready. We also bump our standards by doing Utah Sate safety inspection even though they are no longer required.
5. We price our inventory competitively. That being said, we encourage you to shop around, knowing we are confident in our pricing so when you come to our dealership you are ready to do business. You can drive away happy, knowing you got a great deal and received professional services.
32,813 miles! This bike has nearly $1, 500 in extras and upgrades! Matte black paint with red and white pin striping custom paint, pin up girl custom paint on tank, 96 cubic inch motor, 6 speed transmission, belt drive, fuel injection, Vance Hines pipes, afer market bars, spoke front black and chrome wheel, HD shift linkage, HD primary and secondary cover, Screamin' Eagle spark plug wires, Screamin' Eagle intake air cleaner, aftermarket LED headlight, Le Pera seat, and much more! Come and check this thing out for your self!
We are located at 2070, Wall Ave, Ogden UT 84401
For more information please contact: Holly 801-644-0315, Cameron 801-645-7880, Nate 801-821-3236, Zach 801-589-9747, Randy 801-721-2886 or our Sales Dept at 801-334-6688. We have the best financing and customer service available.
Model: Harley-Davidson FXDB Street Bob
Category: Custom / cruiser
Rating: 73.6 out of 100. Show full rating and compare with other bikes
Price as new (MSRP): US$ 12999. Euro 13295. UK £ 10350. Prices depend on country, taxes, accessories, etc.
Engine and transmission
Displacement: 1584.00 ccm (96.66 cubic inches)
Engine type: V2, four-stroke
Engine details: Twin Cam 96. Pushrod-operated, overhead valves with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; two valves per cylinder
Torque: 125.00 Nm (12.7 kgf-m or 92.2 ft.lbs) @ 3000 RPM
Bore x stroke: 95.3 x 111.1 mm (3.8 x 4.4 inches)
Fuel system: Injection. Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Fuel control: Double Overhead Cams/Twin Cam (DOHC)
Lubrication system: Pressurized, dry-sump
Cooling system: Air
Transmission type, final drive: Belt
Clutch: 9-plate, wet
Driveline: Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio. Final Drive: Belt, 32/66 ratio
Exhaust system: Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
Chassis, suspension, brakes and wheels
Frame type: Mild steel, tubular frame; rectangular section backbone;
Rake (fork angle): 29.0°
Trail: 119 mm (4.7 inches)
Front suspension: 49mm with polished aluminium fork triple clamp
Front wheel travel: 127 mm (5.0 inches)
Rear suspension: Coil-over shock
Rear wheel travel: 79 mm (3.1 inches)
Front tyre: 100/90-19
Rear tyre: 160/70-B17
Front brakes: Single disc. 4-piston fixed
Front brakes diameter: 300 mm (11.8 inches)
Rear brakes: Single disc. 2-piston torque-free floating
Rear brakes diameter: 292 mm (11.5 inches)
Wheels: Black, Laced Steel
Physical measures and capacities
Dry weight: 290.0 kg (639.3 pounds)
Seat height: 680 mm (26.8 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.
Overall length: 2, 355 mm (92.7 inches)
Ground clearance: 120 mm (4.7 inches)
Wheelbase: 1, 630 mm (64.2 inches)
Fuel capacity: 17.30 litres (4.57 gallons)
Oil capacity: 2.60 litres (0.17 quarts)