Vehicle Equipment List
2014 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
5 Reasons to buy from SS Cycle Brokers!
1. All bikes 2008 and newer come with a 1 month, 500 mile warranty. We have a certified Harley-Davidson mechanic on site
2. SS Auto Brokers/SS Cycle Brokers has been in business for 19 years. Our family has built a reputable business in Ogden for over 40 years.
3. We are the complete package for motorcycle needs from our full service department to our parts and accessory department.
4. All of our bikes go through a rigorous 360 inspection to insure they are road ready. We also bump our standards by doing Utah Sate safety inspection even though they are no longer required.
5. We price our inventory competitively. That being said, we encourage you to shop around, knowing we are confident in our pricing so when you come to our dealership you are ready to do business. You can drive away happy, knowing you got a great deal and received professional services.
26, 780 miles. Coming equipped with a 103 cubic inch motor, 6 speed transmission, fuel injection, belt drive, spoke chrome wheels, forward controls, foot rest, black leather saddle bags with chrome studs, leather tank bib with chrome studs, passenger pad with sissy bar, chrome trimming with glossy black Harley painted tins, and more! Come in and check it out today!
We are located at 2070 Wall Ave, Ogden UT.
For more information please contact: Holly 801-644-0315, Cameron 801-645-7880, Jed 801-645-1073, Zach 801-589-9747, Randy 801-721-2886, or our Sales Dept at 801-334-6688. We have the best financing and customer service available.
Model: Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Rating: 74.6 out of 100. Show full rating and compare with other bikes
Price as new (MSRP): US$ 18349. Prices depend on country, taxes, accessories, etc.
Engine and transmission
Displacement: 1687.97 ccm (103.00 cubic inches)
Engine type: V2, four-stroke
Engine details: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
Torque: 131.40 Nm (13.4 kgf-m or 96.9 ft.lbs) @ 3000 RPM
Bore x stroke: 98.4 x 111.1 mm (3.9 x 4.4 inches)
Fuel system: Injection. Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Cooling system: Air
Transmission type, final drive: Belt
Clutch: Multi-plate with diaphragm spring in oil bath
Fuel consumption: 5.60 litres/100 km (17.9 km/l or 42.00 mpg)
Greenhouse gases: 129.9 CO2 g/km. (CO2 - Carbon dioxide emission)
Exhaust system: Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
Chassis, suspension, brakes and wheels
Rake (fork angle): 31.0°
Trail: 147 mm (5.8 inches)
Front tyre: MT90-B16
Rear tyre: 150/80-B16
Front brakes: Single disc. 4-piston
Rear brakes: Single disc. 2-piston
Wheels: Steellaced, optional whitewall tires
Physical measures and capacities
Dry weight: 326.1 kg (719.0 pounds)
Weight incl. oil, gas, etc: 341.1 kg (752.0 pounds)
Seat height: 648 mm (25.5 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.
Overall length: 2, 400 mm (94.5 inches)
Ground clearance: 130 mm (5.1 inches)
Wheelbase: 1, 638 mm (64.5 inches)
Fuel capacity: 18.93 litres (5.00 gallons)
Oil capacity: 3.30 litres (0.22 quarts)