Vehicle Equipment List
2014 Yamaha V Star 950 Tourer
5 Reasons to buy from SS Cycle Brokers!
1. All bikes 2008 and newer come with a 1 month, 500 mile warranty. We have a certified Harley-Davidson mechanic on site
2. SS Auto Brokers/SS Cycle Brokers has been in business for 19 years. Our family has built a reputable business in Ogden for over 40 years.
3. We are the complete package for motorcycle needs from our full service department to our parts and accessory department.
4. All of our bikes go through a rigorous 360 inspection to insure they are road ready. We also bump our standards by doing Utah Sate safety inspection even though they are no longer required.
5. We price our inventory competitively. That being said, we encourage you to shop around, knowing we are confident in our pricing so when you come to our dealership you are ready to do business. You can drive away happy, knowing you got a great deal and received professional services.
8,513 miles! This red bikes comes with The 942cc V-twin engine, 5 speed transmission, fuel injection, belt drive, glossy red paint with silver and black design, large black front wheel, single rider black leather seat, 2 to 1 chrome Yamaha exhaust, froward controls, mounts for passenger pad and passenger pegs, and more! Come in and check it out today!
We are located at 2070 Wall Ave, Ogden UT For more information please contact: Holly 801-644-0315, Cameron 801-645-7880, Jed 801-645-1073, Zach 801-589-9747, Randy 801-721-2886, or our Sales Dept at 801-334-6688. We have the best financing and customer service available..
Engine and transmission
Displacement: 942.31 ccm (57.50 cubic inches)
Engine type: V2, four-stroke
Bore x stroke: 85.0 x 83.0 mm (3.3 x 3.3 inches)
Fuel system: Injection
Fuel control: Single Overhead Cams (SOHC)
Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Lubrication system: Wet sump
Cooling system: Air
Transmission type, final drive: Belt
Fuel consumption: 5.00 litres/100 km (20.0 km/l or 47.04 mpg)
Greenhouse gases: 116.0 CO2 g/km. (CO2 - Carbon dioxide emission)
Chassis, suspension, brakes and wheels
Frame type: Steel double-cradle frame
Rake (fork angle): 32.0°
Trail: 145 mm (5.7 inches)
Front suspension: Telescopic fork, 5.3-in travel
Rear suspension: Single shock, 4.3-in travel
Front tyre: 130/70-M18
Rear tyre: 170/70-M16
Front brakes: Single disc. Hydraulic.
Front brakes diameter: 320 mm (12.6 inches)
Rear brakes: Single disc. Hydraulic.
Rear brakes diameter: 298 mm (11.7 inches)
Wheels: 8-spoke cast
Physical measures and capacities
Weight incl. oil, gas, etc: 298.0 kg (657.0 pounds)
Seat height: 676 mm (26.6 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.
Overall height: 1, 341 mm (52.8 inches)
Overall length: 2, 436 mm (95.9 inches)
Overall width: 1, 001 mm (39.4 inches)
Wheelbase: 1, 684 mm (66.3 inches)
Fuel capacity: 17.03 litres (4.50 gallons)